- I accept that Oticon South Africa (Proprietary) Limited, Demant South Africa (Proprietary) Limited and Demant Enterprise A/S may share my personal information with an audiologist who can assist with and advise on hearing aid devices, including Oticon hearing aid devices.
- I agree to be contacted by an audiologist to find out more information about hearing aid devices, including Oticon hearing aid devices.
“I agree that Oticon Hearing Solutions (Proprietary) Limited may use my personal information to share marketing and promotional material with me and/or to provide me with a list of practices that stock Oticon products, subject thereto to my right to opt-out of receiving such marketing and promotional material. YES / NO”
Terms and Conditions for using the Hearing Centre Locator
1. This locator only lists hearing professionals who have subscribed to this service. For a full list of all hearing professionals in a specific area, prospective patients can use the internet or telephone directory services.
2. The listing of a health professional on this site does not mean that the professional is preferring, endorsing, or recommending any Oticon product. Patients have the right to be presented with options, and to choose the healthcare services and goods from those options presented to them. Patients are encouraged to enquire about options that would be suitable to them and their specific situations.
3. The inclusion of a professional on the Hearing Centre Locator does not mean that Oticon has vetted any aspect of a practitioner or his/her practice. It also does not mean that Oticon endorses, supports, or recommended any practitioner.
4. Nothing in this Hearing Centre Locator should be construed as Oticon recommending that specific practice or that Oticon’s products, must be used. Patients remain free to choose professionals and products and to be advised by healthcare professionals of all generally available options.
5. Oticon does not prescribe or recommend any treatment. Decisions relating to healthcare options remain, solely, the prerogative of the patient, in consultation with his or her hearing professional.
6. Hearing professionals are registered at the HPCSA. Any complaints or concerns relating to a hearing professional listed on this site, must be addresses with the specific professional directly, and then at any relevant body.
7. Oticon reserves the right to make changes to the Hearing Centre Locator and the information the Hearing Centre Locator contain, without prior notice.
8. Your personal information will be used, with your permission, by your selected hearing professional for the purposes of an appointment.
9. If you opt-in to receive marketing communication from Oticon, your personal information will be accessed by, or accessible by Oticon staff, and will not be sold, shared, or provided to any third party.
10. If you would like to make an appointment with a state-based hearing care institution, please contact Oticon and we will help you find a hearing care professional near you. Contact us on 011 675 6104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your referrer (i.e. where you came from, e.g. Google)
- Date and time of your visit
- Your regional and language settings (to determine which country you are in)
- Operating System (Windows, OS X, Linux etc.)
- Browser & Browser Version (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari etc.)
- Screen Resolution (1280x1024, 1024x768, etc.)
- Java support
- Visitor ID (Provided by a cookie we place on your computer when possible, helps us measure how many visitors return to our websites)
- IP address (Your computers address on the internet)
- The title of the page you are viewing
- The URL of the page you are viewing