Global Operations Graduate Programme
This Graduate Programme is a 2-year programme specialist track, during which you will explore the company and develop your personal and professional skills through four job rotations of 6-months in Global Operations.
The Graduate Programme will give you opportunity to work with strategic projects in the Global Supply Chain, you will be involved in improvement projects for intercompany manufacturing and service processes, and you will be incremental in the journey of continuously increasing the customer satisfaction levels. It is a brand new programme and you can expect to rotate within the global operations function in Denmark, Poland, and the US.
Throughout the programme, you will be working closely with a Host Manager to plan your rotations and enhance your professional and personal development as much as possible. A personnel manager and a go to manager of each unit will support each rotation. Former graduates will act as mentors to guide you through the programme and the corporate culture.
We offer an international career!
After successfully completing the programme, you will have a possibility to embark on your career at William Demant with a permanent position within Global Operations area
We give you this opportunity because we know that the program will broaden your network and international experience enabling you to meet the high demands of a global career within the organization. We believe that young, talented individuals can greatly contribute to the global operations organization each year and we are ready to invest in the future talents!
- You are about to graduate with a Master’ s degree from a Business Schools or broad Engineering degree with a focus line on Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement, Production/Manufacturing Engineering or relevant.
- You have a very strong interest in pursuing your career in the Operations area (e.g. supply chain, production optimization, LEAN, data analysis, logistics, distribution).
- You have graduated not more than 12 months ago.
- You are “best in class” top performer with excellent academic achievements, team player with drive and passion, have great analytical skills, sharp, curious, resilient and mature, hardworking and fun to be with.
- You have an international profile, geographically flexible and open to spend some part of the programme abroad and feel comfortable when put outside of the comfort zone both functionally and geographically.
You are both strategic and pragmatic by nature, enjoy down-to-earth tasks, and you are not afraid to ”get your hands dirty”.
- You go for ambition goal, but in a humble way, both in your approach to tasks and in communication with others.
- You enjoy meeting and working with new people, easy to cooperate, open for challenges and changes.
- Your English is at a top level.